Thursday, September 29, 2011

Stone Coma - Booty Jam Smash Mix

Alright, I'm not even going to lie here, this is a mix I personally did. Yes, self-promotion. It's essentially a Ghetto tech/house and booty mix and the first one I've ever recorded, so it's a little rough at times, but I find it overall satisfactory. I just wish I didn't have to use the digital mixer on my DJ program because for whatever reason I can't use my physical mixer to record with. In all likelihood it's a hardware issue. Oh well, I did put a good amount of time into it and I hope you find it enjoyable. Thanks for the support SynthSD viewers!

Playlist:
1. 313 Bass Mechanics - Puff, Puff, Pass
2. DJ Godfather - Fly Skinnies
3. DJ Deeon - Move It!
4. Kill Frenzy - Nuff Said_Original Mix
5. DJ Omega - Pop that Ass
6. Bitch Ass Darius - Ride
7. DJ Spinn - Shawty off da Chain
8. DJ Slugo - Strap up before you Hit It
9. Duran Duran Duran - Booty Jihad

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment