Monday, September 12, 2011

Autumus - Sequential Aspects I *SYNTHSD EXCLUSIVE!!!*


Autumus has been so kind to release this album right here on Synthetic Sounds Detroit! Russian-born Ivan Udintsev, under the alias Autumus, is quickly gaining attention, substantially more than when I saw him perform not even half a year ago. Being that he creates a dark brand of minimal synth, he's a definite rarity to be appreciated. More and more, Autumus is becoming a personal favorite of mine and I'm very pleased to have this album to share with the world. He even told me "Sequential Aspects I" is a collection of "outtakes and demos", although I wouldn't have been able to discern this if not informed.

For any questions or interest in purchasing tapes or CDs, he can be contacted at autumus@gmail.com.

Soundcloud

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment