Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sinistarr - Something's Working EP


Jeremy Howard has been DJing since 2003, but is still somewhat new to Drum n' Bass with his first release as Sinistarr dating 2007. He also is a part of Peer Pressure Recordings, out of San Diego, California. His music's quite fresh with his jazzy style (similar to Flying Lotus's) while retaining influences from Detroit techno. I've read (as stated by Metalheadz) Sinistarr is working on something with DJ Stingray (check out my Urban Tribe post) which is pretty exciting. Recently, I've been listening to 'newer' drum n' bass and it seems reminiscent of 'newer' dubstep with a compelling rhythm, no offense to anyone who's into artists such as Bassnectar and Skrillex. I'm not huge into techno that I can't dance to.

Beatport

Download

No comments:

Post a Comment